Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Litter Robot is here!

Having 2 cats requires cleaning out the litterbox. A lot. And when you have a finicky cat who pees on your bathroom mat if the litterbox isn't just how she likes it, it's a bit frustrating. So lately, I've been researching automatic self-cleaning litterboxes for the cats. I was sad to find that the majority of them have bad reviews, primarily because they break down after a short while or the "raking action" just doesn't quite work. Then I discovered Litter Robot! I know it looks crazy and huge. Even a bit over the top. But after reading rave reviews of people that have had it for years, I was convinced. There are also some fabulous videos of people who have video recorded their Litter Robots in action--one of my favorites is entitled Darth Kenny since the litterbox looks so much like Kenny from South Park. Anyhow, we broke it out tonight and now just hope the cats get used to it! Below is a picture of Misha staring quizzically at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment