Thursday, October 26, 2006

Vote with the rest of the Asians

It's Election Year right...and I just got a voicemail that went like this:

Hi Audrey, this is Betty from the Asian American Pacific Islanders of King County. I just wanted to let you know that the Asian Americans of King County are voting the following this year [proceeds to tell me yes or no on various proposals]. It's very important for Asian Americans to vote as they can really turn things around in King County.

Seriously? I don't know why I found it so silly but I just felt like being told to do what the other Asians do.

Can't wait for this weekend--Matt and I are heading to San Juan Island this weekend for some good rest and relaxation. I'm finally using up a certificate that I won at least year's Emerald City Swank, good for a stay at the Lakedale Lodge and dining at the Friday Harbor House! If we can work it in, we'll attempt to go diving or kayaking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment