Friday, July 1, 2005

Itching to leave for the holiday weekend...

Giant Catfish May Be World's Largest Freshwater Fish
Sheesh. And they ate it too. Freaky.

It's Friday, barely anyone's in the office since it's a holiday weekend. I'm heading back to Big Sky, Montana later this afternoon for some firework shootin' in the backcountry. It's going to be a lo-o-o-ong drive.

Recently bought a new digital camera---the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX7--to replace my Olympus C-50 which was starting to get annoying with an open/close hatch that has a mind of its own. (I basically could only keep the camera on/open by squeezing the body of the camera) I know I know--I probably could've just fixed it...but the gadget queen in me found it as an excuse to get a new camera. Hmm..it takes SD cards. Need to buy a new one. Anyone want to buy my old digital camera? I have 2 128MB mini XD cards to go with them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment