Sunday, July 11, 2004

Just got back from my first ever bachelorette party---that of Jennifer Gilreath's: she was the first person ever to put me on a snowboard and force me to go down the bunny hill at Snoqualmie. All other girlfriends that have gotten married over the last few years lived so far away so it wasn't practical for me to be a part of the bachelorette evening. It was fun, considering I literally didn't know anyone except Jen. It was a very typical Belltown bachelorette party, starting out at Axis, followed by Ohana, Seasound and then dancing at Tia Lou's. Jen was forced to wear a veil, candy jewelry and a sign that read "Bite For A Buck - No Hands". What a good sport...Congrats Jen--you've scored a wonderful guy. Thanks for letting me be a part of your bachelorette evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment