Saturday, June 19, 2004

I just had a really wonderful evening hanging out with LaToya...we just talked and talked and talked under this beautiful night (today was so nice and sunny). We started off with dinner down at the waterfront at Red Robin (yeeeeeeaaah), sitting right at the dock as the sun set...and then continued our conversation sipping wine up on my rooftop. It was awesome. I truly appreciate that she's continued our friendship despite my breakup with Brendan. I really got to know a lot more about her tonight--she's an awesome chick. Yay.



Lately, I've been surrounding myself with good conversation with various women here in Seattle. This last weekend, I traveled down to Portland with Sri, Supriya & Asayo to attend Jigna & Matt's wedding shower which was so much fun. We had great food and all sorts of interesting conversations. I really can't wait until Jigna's Bachelorette Weekend in Vancouver in a few weeks, which I've been trying to plan (the stress!). Nah--it hasn't been that bad...got the spa reservations and the hotel nailed down today, which takes care of a lot! Should be a really fabulous weekend.



I've got a fancy NYC wedding to go to in a week and I still don't have a good dress for it....ack. Been trying to locate all my NYC friends to hang out with while I'm there.



Going shopping with Pierre tomorrow--car, furniture and clothes. Hmm..what kind of car should I look into?



Have my last ever symphony with Fred tomorrow night--boo! We're celebrating in style at the Wild Ginger for dinner..thanks to Bruce! It's been an amazing two years of going to the symphony with Fred...just a chance for the two of us to find time to hang out and catch up with each other. I've known that kid forever. Well--he was like a kid when I first met him and he's grown into this incredible, smart, forward-thinking adult. I wish him the best in his next endeavors, which I am sure he will succeed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment