Thursday, November 27, 2003

I'm in Portland today---this is the first time in my life that I'm not in Kansas for Thanksgiving (my parents aren't even there). Jigna & Matt invited me & Pierre down to celebrate this holiday with Matt's family....I'm really looking forward to it as I've never had the opportunity to have the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. My family has always just shown up at the Wongs, around 6 or 7pm with lots of Chinese dishes. Lately, we've incorporated some sliced turkey and pumpkin pie...but for the most part, my Thanksgiving dinner has always evolved around Chinese dishes galore. This year, there's the turkey and the mashed potatoes and the stuffing....yumm...and we're eating at around 4pm! And tomorrow, we're going to wake up at an insane hour to take advantage of any 6-hour sales. I really really really want to get a plasma tv for my place---it would look so awesome in the huge space I have. Let's see....



Anyhow, Happy Turkey Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment