Friday, July 12, 2002

check out the dancing club spiderman that jimmy sent over to me.



my parents have been in town for over a week now, leaving today. we went up to vancouver over the weekend to visit relatives...and meet relatives that I didn't know existed..like 2 second cousins--marilyn and aaron. it was fun talking to marilyn a lot and learning more about my family. some relative of ours worked on a huge "Lee Family Tree" report, that dates back to the 1st generation. I'm in the 27th generation. Crazy huh? I was so happy to see that because my family tree starts getting really complicated at my grandparents level. See, my great grandparents were all into the multiple wives/concubines thing...so I often meet relatives who are like "I'm your grandmother's brother, same father, but different mother!"...and another "I'm her sister, same father, but another different mother!". It's finally all drawn out.



i can't decide if i really want to buy a place or not right now. my problem is that i prefer urban living...thus, a condo is probably the best within my price range. but i don't know what kind of investment that would be for the timeframe that i have. so in that sense, a townhome or house would be best...but i'm not crazy about living away from the city too much. [sigh] i might just keep throwing my money at rent. who knows.



at dinner the other night, my parents whipped out a $20 bill to show everyone the conspiracy and coincidence with 9/11. weird. it just cracks me up to see that come from my parents of all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment