Wednesday, July 18, 2001

i finally found a place to live. after a year of living with a roommate, i'm venturing back into the world of living by myself. i think i read a statistic somewhere saying how more and more people in america are living by themselves now as compared to a few years ago. anyhow, i'm really excited about my new home...it's one of four units in an old house built in the early 1900's (that's old for seattle). the landlord is really nice and awesome, which is so important to me. i've got one month to move now...can't wait.

last weekend, i went on the salsa cruise with a few friends..and it was so much better than last year: bigger boat, more people that knew how to dance, etc. I absolutely love the salsa community here...I'm determined to get better.

saw my surgeon the other week and she removed the surgical tape surrounding my incisions. i'm recovering well though every once in awhile, i feel a small pull in my navel muscles. i feel so lazy as i cannot do anything until august...can't lift anything more than 15 lbs., can't work out, etc. i'm so out of shape now.

No comments:

Post a Comment