Wednesday, July 25, 2001

grrr...i hate email viruses. my home account is getting spammed by the latest "W32.Sircam" virus which sends email out to every person in one's address book, randomly attaches a file from someone's computer and says Hi! How are you? I send you this file in order to have your advice. See you later. Thanks" What a dumb message. Of course, I--like many other dumb people--happened to open up the very first one that I got and was suddenly reading someone's cover letter to get an acting gig. That teaches me not to check my email late at night when I could care less about what email I get. Anyhow, I think I'm safe...mostly because, well, my computer's not always online...but I don't know if that means anything. And I'm too cheap to run out and get anti-virus software at this time. i know i know. well, i guess i'll find out from friends soon enough if indeed, i'm sending out similar ridiculous messages to them and they're suddenly reading some psychology lab i did in college. furthermore, i think i'm safe because the virus supposedly resides in your recycle bin if it's found its way into your computer...and my recycle bin is clean.

getting really excited about going to europe. apparently, i'll be driving through this part of the czech republic called the West Bohemian Spas where there are literally hundreds of spas all over the place....hmmm...massage? anyhow, i have so much to do before i go...like...PACK...and prepare for MOVING when i come back. ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment