Monday, December 3, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

It's been raining nonstop since yesterday---but not just normal barely-hurts Seattle rain...it's been like a downpour. I still made it into work today but then kept watching the news as Governor Gregoire declared a state of emergency in Washington State and then they shut down a huge section of I-5 as a result of flooding. I fortunately live in a condo up on a hill so don't need to worry about flooding basements or overflowing sump pumps....but man, it's a mess around the area! I'm now home, dry and in my pajamas.


Car on Stone Ave. N in Seattle



148th Ave NE, Bellevue, down the road from where I work


Downtown Woodinville where a small river ran over right into the street, blocking SR522.
It looks like a waterfall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment