Thursday, February 3, 2005

dreaming of work

Things must be stressful at work if i'm supposedly mumbling something about "deliverables" in my sleep. Ack.



I'm tired and can't think very straight. All Hands is tomorrow---A9 folks from San Jose are flying up to give a preso on Yellow Pages, including Betina and John: can't wait to see them! I really like this feature and hope it is successful. The block view is pretty darn cool---I spent a bit of time last week picking out the Best Image for a number of Capital Hill area businesses. Here's the flower shop on the ground floor of my building. If you "walk to the right", you can see the entrance to my condo. Nifty.



Tugboat story to remind ourselves that sometimes life surprises you and keeps you afloat.



Matt left this afternoon for a Boys' Snowboarding and SuperBowl weekend trip...so jealous with the crazy amount of snow over in Tahoe. I'll miss him...

No comments:

Post a Comment