Monday, September 8, 2003

One week later and I'm still battling jet lag. I can't sleep at night for the life of me. Well, I can sleep but I'm falling asleep super late...making it incredibly hard to wake up in the mornings. Argh.



Crazy week--catching up with work, actively looking at condos.



I found a place that I just love--put an offer out there today. Ah---the nervousness of it all. My parents are flying out tomorrow to go up to Vancouver to visit my sick uncle. They're stepping with all this condo business and getting my mind racing. It's killing me. The stress of it all. I'm really excited about this place---should find out tomorrow what the story is with it. It's so different than all the other places I looked at. My parents are trying to convince me otherwise...[sigh]



Anyhow, I don't know why I'm working so late. It's 10pm and I need to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment