Thursday, August 21, 2003

last saturday night, pierre and i had the most amazing dinner at The Herbfarm--the theme was "A Basil Banquet": Nine courses, Six different wines, Five hours. Whew. The food ranged from yellow corn soup to lamb to salmon, etc etc...Highly recommend this to anyone in the area.



Work was super hard upon coming back. This project is just dragging on and on....of course, we want it to be the best and it will be a kick-ass store...we just have some bugs to work out and want to increase the selection.



Anyhow, I'm finally on vacation. I'm in the Narita airport in Japan right now with a 3-4 layover before heading to Bangkok. It's been a long trip---I started at 8am this morning (er..yesterday..since I crossed the Int'l Date Line) in Seattle and went to Honolulu. Now, I'm just waiting for Anna to get here eventually..and together, we'll meet Julia. So tired...want to sleep...must stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment