Thursday, February 13, 2003

Whistler was so much fun! I love that mountain. Admittedly, the snow up there was the least amount I had personally ever seen; however, it was still absolutely a blast. With no new snow, it was sunny and clear both days we were there, making the scenery most breathtaking. Here are some of the pictures that I took over the two days. The group I went with was a lot of fun---and surprisingly, we stuck together pretty well considering our size. I'd love to go back again when the snow is better later this season. There's nothing like cruising along Seventh Heaven...



A visual thesaurus. Someone sent this to me today--pretty neat.



My parents arrive today to hang out in Seattle for a few days..got to think of things to do. I'm bummed--a bunch of friends are heading to Mt. Baker on Sunday--the one mountain I haven't visited yet this season....and I can't go since my parents are in town. Oh well. Ooooo...Pierre gets to meet them :-) Not a big deal, honestly.



Had lunch with Thomas yesterday---it was the second time I've seen him since we broke up last May. It actually went really well, catching up and everything. We were even comfortable updating each other on the people we were currently dating. (Ha! I've started a trend--he's dating another Chinese girl now..his mom must be so proud)

No comments:

Post a Comment