Monday, April 1, 2002

i'm sooo bummed: KU lost to Maryland on Saturday evening...all for dumb dumb mistakes. That game was at the tip of our fingers...we even started out ahead at the beginning..but then went to 20 down..and came back up to closing the difference to only 2. [sigh] But I guess it wasn't mean to be. What a sad evening in Lawrence, Kansas.



Yesterday, I went to a driving range for the very time ever...holding a golf club in my hands for the time ever. What an interesting experience..and I have to admit: I liked it! I don't know if I could ever have the patience to play a whole game of golf..but it sure is fun just hittin' balls for half an hour. It was more athletic than I expected..my arms, hands and back were a bit achy afterwards.



I just ran this "old fart" script to view statistics of my employee ID number compared to everyone else currently working at Amazon and figured out that 81% of the current people working here started after me. So, only 19% of the current company started before me. Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment