Monday, February 4, 2002

Yay! I'm going to Puerto Rico! Each year, I make my retreat to Isla Verde to enjoy the sun, good food, great music and the idea of doing absolutely nothing for a few days. I've gone with Linda for the last 2 years but she's not going to make it this year; however, in a quick email, I signed on Anna and her boyfriend, Steve, to come along. Oh--it will be so much fun...I cannot wait. I very badly need a vacation. Now, time to concentrate on getting to that bikini body....yeah right.



Went snowboarding on Saturday at Crystal--what a beautiful day it was. It was sunny, clear, the snow was great. I think Thomas is really picking up on his snowboarding...I'm quite impressed. He's much farther along than I was on Day 3 back when I was learning. We were so beat, though, when we got back...just crashed.



Suzanne and Chris held a Super Bowl party yesterday at their house, which was a lot of fun. She's a great cook and had all sorts of yummy munchies. I wasn't too impressed by the commercials on TV this year---there were some good ones...but overall, there didn't seem to be that many. The game was a good one to watch, though. That last field goal by the Patriots just as the clock ticked down to zero was so impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment