Saturday, March 3, 2001

I'm in New York City now, typing on Anna's computer, listening to Kruder & Dorfmeister as Anna falls asleep on her bed....just like old times...Anna resting on her bed, I bent over on the computer. I pretty much stayed up all night, getting only about 45 minutes of rest before getting up around 4:15am to take a shower and finish up the rest of my packing before taking off at 5:15am for SeaTac (which is up and running) for my 6am flight to St. Louis & then to Newark. I arrived in NJ late afternoon and found Anna. We searched for my luggage and then randomly jumped on one of the Blue Shuttle vans to take us into the city. All the way over, we talked and talked to catch up with each other...god, it was great talking to her. We finally arrived at her apartment in Inwood, way up on 204th St. Such a cute apartment...walking around it brought back lots of memories as I saw familiar pictures and things on her shelves. I made a few phone calls to friends in the city and then grabbed some Indian cuisine for dinner. We went shopping at the grocery store and then came back to the apartment, spending the rest of the night eating ice cream and talking and talking. yay! I'm so happy to be back in this city...so many memories from places I've been to and of the various people I was here with. We had to cross the GW Bridge and that reminded me of driving a certain person from West Point into the city on any given weekend in my senior year. I can't wait to see old friends...

I went out with Jason again last night and had a great time....took off from work early, picked him up and we ate dinner at Andaluca...then saw "Shadow of the Vampire" and then headed back to his place for about an hour afterwards. It's weird to think that I only went on my first date with him a week ago....we've seen a lot of each other...taking this vacation will be good. tee hee..he confessed to me that he found my weblog. hmm..should be careful ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment